Learn how to build an app in 30 minutes with Codebots!
What is Codebots?
Codebots is a platform which lets you create fully customisable source code for your apps, faster. In this workshop, we will take you on a tour of the app creation process and show how you could build a working web app in 30 minutes, all for free!
Who is this workshop intended for?
This workshop is designed for those who are interested in using Codebots, even if you’re not a developer. No matter if you are an entrepreneur, developer, or just plain curious, all are welcome to attend.
What is covered in the workshop?
- How you can build an app using our diagrams
- Get the app up and running on your computer
- We take a look at the bot-written source code and how developers can work with it.
- An overview of our Plan and Test features, which help make the development process easier than ever
- Explore the Library, Academy and the bot-written documentation so you can learn more after the workshop
- See how easy it is to make a major change to the app and have the bots rewrite it for you in a matter of minutes
- Answer any of your questions
We’ll have three sessions available with limited seats, so make sure you reserve your spot!
The finer details:
Duration: 40 minutes
- Thursday 27th of August @ 7:00pm AEST,
- Monday 31st of August 12:00pm AEST, and
- Wednesday 2nd of September 7:00am AEST.
Reserve your seat here: Calendly Invite
Last updated: 25 August 2020