Time to share with the people what you built and see what they think about your ideas.
Similar to User Testing, the feedback activity is more about getting their opinions rather than watching how they use it and looking for bugs. This activity can start in the inspiration stage, as this gives you a chance to refine these ideas so that you can be validate your direction. However, it comes into its power in the Ideation and Realisation stages as you can start getting meaningful feedback, both positive and negative.
Before you start
Should have completed the following activities:
- Refined ideas
- Visual concepts
Level of difficulty
60 to 90 minutes
- Get a group of users together, if you can use the same ones from the interviews that is a good idea.
- Do a standard interview and look for their opinions of the idea or concept in front of them.
- Make sure they are giving both positive and negative feedback. We want to get to the heart of the problem.
- Record all your findings and share it with the team back at headquarters.
- Repeat as much as you need. Whenever you want some feedback on a concept.
It helps you design something that the people want and you can assure your partners and stakeholders that you have asked the users what they want and need, rather than working off the assumptions of people who might not even be part of the target demographic.