As an Account Manager, you will facilitate the customer journey from initial contact through to project delivery. Using your technical knowledge and experience, you will have a knack for finding the best solutions for unique business problems.
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- High emotional intelligence and a strong work ethic;
- Exceptional personable skills, trading on relationships not transactions;
- Proficiency communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience;
- Negotiation skills that manage customer expectations through clear and transparent communication;
- Understanding of customer business models and problems, and the ability to challenge their assumptions;
- A desire to actively grow and influence your network through networking and though leadership;
- A drive for customer happiness, and financially motivated to receive a financial reward from high performance.
- Understanding of different technology stacks, and have the ability to highlight pros and cons related to software architecture;
- Understanding and the ability to articulate the benefits of micro-service delivery;
- Experience developing enterprise-level continuous modernisation strategies;
- Experience overseeing activities for partners, and the ability to identify opportunities that proactively develop client engagements.
Not essential but highly desired.
- Software Project Experience;
- Business ownership;
- An existing network;
- Business analyst experience;
- Content writing experience;
- CRM skills;
- Grant and tender application writing;
- Outbound/inbound marketing experience.