Join us in creating the next generation of code writing bots as we revolutionise the software development business; automating the ordinary to achieve the extraordinary.
As a Scrum Master, you will manage multiple projects across several small development teams. You will act as a facilitator between your team, and the stakeholders involved in designing and supporting your projects.
We are currently seeking a Scrum Master with a passion for technology, to join our team.
Our Way of Working (WoW) software development methodology is scrum-based with a lean flavour. We use build-measure learn cycles and encourage our team to approach their work with an entrepreneurial attitude.
We believe software is not just about punching out code, but deeply understanding the partners' unique journeys, and helping them to achieve their goals. We have customers across a broad range of industries.
We live by our four key values:
We promote a strong work/life balance. Our office is an open plan, with both sitting and standing desks. Some key things to look forward to are:
- Daily team meetings for ideation/teamwork.
- 20% of your working week allocated for Research & Development.
- Fresh fruit in the office weekly.
- Friday afternoon beers & beats.
- Friday afternoon "Inspiration Jams" and training/development sessions.
- Friday afternoon team themed Spotify playlist.
- Monthly social nights.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.