Export Schema using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
SQL Server Management Studio(SSMS) is an integrated environment for managing any SQL Server databases. SSMS provides tools to configure, monitor, and administer database instances of SQL Server.
Please follow the steps below in order to export your schema structure using SSMS:
1. At the left pane, right click the database you would like to export the schema structure for.
2. Choose Tasks => choose Generate Scripts
3. Click next at the welcome screen.
4. Click next at the “Select the database objects to script” screen.
5. Click advanced => select the option “Types of data to script” and choose “schema only”.
6. Choose the path to export the file to, and click next.
7. Click Finish.