Easily maintain and iterate your applications without overwriting custom code. Iterate offers the flexibility your team needs.
- Real-time collaboration
- Git integration
- UI wireframing tools
- Protected regions for custom code
- Out of the box customisable security
- Seamless GitLab integration
Building an app with Codebots.Find out more about the platform
How Codebots works with your team?
Codebots write to your repo.
A codebot writes source code to your git repository, like any member of your team.
Update your app on Codebots.
Any update to your diagrams on the Codebots platform will be written into the dedicated branch in your repository, so you can continue to maintain your project alongside what our bots write.
Set up your git repo.
You own your source code, so our Codebots can push to your private GitLab repository. We use your SSH key so we support a variety of git providers including GitLab, GitHub, and Bitbucket.
Or Codebots can host a free private GitLab repository for your code.
Run your app.
You can then take the code and run your application on your choice of server or environment.
What's the difference?
Codebots offers three distinct products that provide value in differing ways.
Generate your C# codebase and bootstrap your project set-up.
- Build once
- Source code provided in .zip file
Easily maintain and iterate your application without overwriting custom code.
- Build and maintain continously
- Source code written to Git
- Protected regions to ensure your custom code is not overwritten
Create your own bot that writes in any technology stack.
- AI technology
- Train a codebot in your preferred tech stack
- Features of Codebots Iterate
Codebots Iterate in action.
See how software development company, WorkingMouse, makes the most of Codebots Iterate to help deliver client products.
Codebots Iterate Field Trials
Discover how Codebots Iterate can assist in delivering projects for clients 8.3 times faster.Read the report
How to develop apps faster with Codebots.
Book a demo with our Head of Education and learn how Codebots can benefit you.
Join us for a one-on-one online meeting where we have a chat about whatever you want to discuss, including:
- The difference between Generate and Iterate
- How to start making an app using Codebots
- The features that make the building process easier
- Whether your app idea would work for Codebots
- What makes Codebots different
- Any questions you have about the tech stack