The release notes from hotfix version 184.108.40.206 of C#Bot.
No new features were included.
- Inject service provider into the security context for the ACLs
- Added more protected regions
- Validation for multiple same name entities
- Resolved several ESLint warnings with respect to using ‘===’ instead of ‘==’
- Updated previously unusable protected regions
- Resolved rare cases of test compilation errors regarding references
- Fixed issue where visitors could not access controller endpoints they had permission for.
Last updated: 06 May 2020