By Tessa Holland 20 March 2020 Release Notes
The release notes from the hotfix version 22.214.171.124 of the Codebots Product.
No new features were included.
- Changed it so the currently selected app is the first on the app selection page
- When filtering articles via tag, not all the articles with the given tag appear, due to them being renamed
- If a user is removed from an app, if it is still their selected app then they hit issues when they log back in
- The build diagram sub menus stay open if switch over to another diagram
- The top create app button on the app selection screen is not properly aligned
- When the Plan board is sorted by name and a ticket gets renamed, it doesn't shift in its position
- If you create a new test scenario and then immediately go
back to listthe new test will show up a second later with duplicate IDs and you will be unable to edit the scenarios
- Cannot search by page or entity in the Security Diagram search field
- Issues with displaying embedded Library articles in the Academy
- Issues with bot version requests being sent with the wrong versions