The release notes from the new version 18.104.22.168 of the Codebots Product.
Completely re-vamped app creation wizard
- No longer getting Git details in this part, instead provide them when you go to build for the first time
- Improved the validation on new app names to make it clearer
- Improvement to the bot building speeds
- Added in an indicator to show which is currently the recommended bot for making an app (for users who have no preference)
- Removed the “Just let me in” button from the onboarding
- Improved the validation message when using special characters to create a git account.
- Connections weren’t deleting when deleting a connected shape
- The right-click menu in Plan would fall off the edge of the screen without scroll bar
- Load more button on the Team pages were being shown when they weren’t needed.
- Teams page displaying avatar orders incorrectly
- Initials in the concurrent editing section didn’t update after name change
- Test results were not able to be dismissed by clicking away from the modal
- Logos on new sites are fuzzy