The release notes from the hotfix version 18.104.22.168 of the Codebots Product.
No new features were included.
- Draft mode for library articles so you can save your progress and not get booted out of the editing screen.
- Made the new app wizard more mobile-friendly.
- Build diagram validation error not disappearing after being resolved.
- “Back to lessons” link on a completed lesson page, which takes you back to a page which shouldn’t exist.
- Inaccurate test results progress bar on the app dashboard.
- Fixed issue where links in the Academy don’t link back to the Library correctly.
- Issue with Plan where you could type a description for a ticket, close without saving, and still have it appear, but when the page is refreshed it resets.
- Fixed issue with incorrect link to the bot information article in the new app wizard.