By Tessa Holland 15 June 2020 Release Notes
The release notes from version 188.8.131.52 of the Codebots Product.
- Migration from AWS to Azure
- Added a view in Git link to the Git settings page.
- Also gracefully handles it when the git settings haven't been set up yet.
- Added validation against the Form tile to prevent the user from choosing an entity without the Form behaviour on it.
- Minor spelling and grammar fixes.
- Now shows a message saying that a minimum of three characters is required to search in Library, rather than just saying there are no results.
- Integrated Mermaid in the Library to make it easier to format certain content.
- Code block syntax highlighting in Library and Academy.
- Added a copy button to all code blocks in the Library and Academy.
- Improved validation on forbidden characters in app names.
- When an article was moved to a different book in parent, it would not move when viewed on a child site.
- When the italics formatting is used in Plan detail view and preview is activated, it is bolded as well.
- Fixed broken styling on the empty state of the site dashboard.
- If your login session times out while in the Academy, it fails to handle it properly.