The release notes from version 18.104.22.168 of SpringBot
- The current version of the bot used to build the target application are now available in the client-side and server-side README files.
- Protected region added to the collection component to allow for customisation of the contents of the row button group.
- Predicate matching for filtering now works with booleans
- Custom file storage providers can now replace the default. See SpringBot Creating a new File Storage Provider.
- A bug with file deletion has been resolved
S3 placeholder credentials are now added to
application-default.properties, this may cause duplicate property errors for users who have used the workaround of adding these placeholders manually. See SpringBot File Upload for details.