The release notes from the new version 126.96.36.199 of SpringBot.
No new features were included.
- Improved Workflow Selenium test coverage.ax
- Improved Forms Selenium test coverage.
- Added numerous requested protected regions.
- Restructured the Selenium test target.
- Toggle CRUD grid view list option now available in collection.
- Fixed issues with form submissions sometimes not being displayed.
- Resolved issues with ‘Name’ while registering a user.
- Resolved issues with using the same ID for forms tests.
- Fixed issues with Forms when no question was present
- Fixed ‘Last Updated` Datetime format in Workflow Admin
Selenium Test Framework
- The Selenium test framework was cleaned and restructured, any protected regions or custom tests will need to be backed up and migrated across after the upgrade to this version.
||This protected region was found to be a duplicate, so it was replaced with a more appropriate name. If you have any code in this protected region, it will need to be migrated.|
Last updated: 07 September 2020