Bot Version Upgrade Process
By Eban Escott and Tessa Holland 22 November 2019 Techies
The codebots evolve over time as more functionality and behaviours become available. Your applications will work with a specific version of a codebot but you may want to upgrade to a later version. This article covers the bot upgrade process.
- Select the application you want to upgrade.
- Select Build from the main navigation.
- At the bottom of the screen you will see a yellow message.
- Click on the get in touch link and an email is sent through to the support desk with your request. Someone from the support desk will get in touch with the instructions on how to upgrade from your version.
- You will receive an instruction list including links to the appropriate bot versions. See C#Bot Versions, and SpringBot Versions.