Setup, run and debug your C#Bot application with Rider.
This guide will walk you through the process of setting up and using Rider to work with a C#Bot application. This software requires a commercial license.
- C#Bot Setting Up Your Development Environment
- C#Bot Setting Up Your Development Environment: Setup Source Code
- Running C#Bot
- Download and install the latest version of Rider
- After install, Open Rider and walk through the first time setup process. The default values that are presented will work for a C#Bot project however they can be tweaked according to personal preference.
- You should now be presented with the following screen:
- We need to import the solution file. Select
Open Solution or Projectand navigate to the repository folder. Then open the
.slnin the root of the project.
- This should open a new window with Rider with project loaded inside.
Running an application
To run an application you can use the icons at the top right corner of the application
The play icon will run the application without debugging support and the bug icon will run it with debugging support. Running with the debugger will add a significant speed overhead on the server so any performance critical testing should be done without running the debugger.
Last updated: 16 December 2019